- Current Prices:$259,000 to $309,900
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$287,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:2,963 to 5,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sugarloaf Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sugarloaf Ridge are about $150,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.