- Current Prices:$219,500 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$149,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$181 to $215/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 2,181Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Sumerlin is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Sumerlin are about $80,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.