- Current Prices:$485,000 to $1,075,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $735,000
- Median Sale Price:$624,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$430 to $450/quarter,$150/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,640 to 3,616Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summer Island are about $375,000 – $1,075,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.