- Current Prices:$479,950 to $579,997
- Closed Prices:$384,900 to $670,000
- Median Sale Price:$453,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $300/quarter,$1050 to $1360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,205 to 7,101Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
The community of Summer Lake features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $65 to $1,180. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,253 to as high as $6,000 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.