- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$226,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $360,$30 to $40/mo,$110 to $216/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,420 to 2,751Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summer Lakes are about $125,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.