- Current Prices:$260,900 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $100
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,204 to 2,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summer Place are about $115,000 – $225,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.