- Current Prices:$620,000 to $624,900
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $658,000
- Median Sale Price:$612,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$399
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $325,$225 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,559 to 1,651Sq. Ft.
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Summer Place is a neighborhood in San Clemente, California. Homes in Summer Place are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Summer Place typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.