- Current Prices:$133,000 to $138,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $157,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$270,$0 to $272/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:754 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerbreeze Condominiums are about $55,000 – $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, none, 1 space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.