- Current Prices:$189,900 to $244,900
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $287,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$932,$72 to $73/mo,$212 to $596.14/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,272 to 3,340Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Summerbrooke is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerbrooke are about $130,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.