- Current Prices:$123,000
- Closed Prices:$99,000 to $359,950
- Median Sale Price:$133,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$640 to $943/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:722 to 2,018Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Summerhill Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerhill Point are about $85,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are assigned and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.