- Current Prices:$299,990 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$252,327 to $1,260,000
- Median Sale Price:$324,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$210/quarter,$173,$2076,$64 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,650 to 5,572Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Summerlake is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerlake are about $260,000 – $1,195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.