- Current Prices:$109,900 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$87,000 to $152,666
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$910 to $957/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:826 to 1,187Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Summerlin Woods features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $910 to $956, master fees ranging from $951 to $957. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $506 to as high as $1,188 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.