- Current Prices:$234,000 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$221,424 to $311,399
- Median Sale Price:$242,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $102.3/mo,$0 to $103/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,490 to 3,502Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerlyn are $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.