- Current Prices:$269,900 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $262,900
- Median Sale Price:$246,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $70/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,182 to 2,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Summerlyn represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerlyn are $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.