- Current Prices:$220,500 to $444,900
- Closed Prices:$196,500 to $601,000
- Median Sale Price:$323,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$1250,$75 to $250/mo,$225 to $255/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,155 to 4,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Summerport features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $1,250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,592 to as high as $8,425. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $1,250. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,694 to as high as $3,521.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.