- Current Prices:$238,800 to $539,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $669,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$500,$900 to $1250,$75 to $250/mo,$138 to $277/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,155 to 4,114Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Summerport is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerport are about $180,000 – $615,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.