- Current Prices:$444,000 to $674,950
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$299
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/quarter,$90 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:984 to 2,857Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerset are about $235,000 – $795,000 and sit on 6.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage and golf cart.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.