- Closed Prices:$675,000 to $936,500
- Median Sale Price:$715,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$295,$295/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,597 to 1,598Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Summerset is largely a attached home community. The homes in Summerset represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerset are about $230,000 – $775,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, guest parking and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.