- Current Prices:$69,500 to $699,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $1,080,000
- Median Sale Price:$815,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$552
- Association Fee Ranges:$95 to $258/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:910 to 2,408Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Summerset represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerset are about $185,000 – $890,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, rv/boat parking, garage parking, off street parking, garage, enclosed garage, detached garage and drive through parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.