- Current Prices:$579,950
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$510,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$347
- Association Fee Ranges:$344,$118 to $345/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 1,833Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Summerside features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Summerside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerside are about $305,000 – $540,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.