- Current Prices:$500,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $571,084
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$498
- Association Fee Ranges:$362 to $434,$378 to $434/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:512 to 1,124Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Summerton features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Summerton represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerton are about $160,000 – $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, street, guest parking, garage, none, other, covered parking, detached garage, off street parking, lot, driveway and carport - 2 or more.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.