- Current Prices:$179,900 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$179,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $284/mo,$143 to $750/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:994 to 2,091Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Summertree is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summertree are about $85,000 – $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.