- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $128,200
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$65/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,023 to 1,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Summerville features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Summerville are about $80,000 – $120,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.