- Current Prices:$225,000 to $1,389,000
- Closed Prices:$219,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$392,522
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1834 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 5,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Summerville Historic District represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerville Historic District are about $225,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage and carport.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.