- Current Prices:$256,000 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $374,000
- Median Sale Price:$318,875
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$55,$0 to $70/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,674 to 3,679Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Summerville is a neighborhood in Homestead, Florida. Homes in Summerville are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Summerville typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.