- Current Prices:$258,500 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$226,500 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$277,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$55,$54 to $70/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,674 to 3,679Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Summerville features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerville are about $220,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.