- Current Prices:$300,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$309,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$373
- Association Fee Ranges:$335,$335 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:730 to 1,053Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Summerwood is largely a condo community. The homes in Summerwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summerwood are about $65,000 – $525,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport - 1, guest parking, covered parking, space per unit - 1, attached garage and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.