- Current Prices:$249,950 to $420,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$272
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $963.66/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 1,532Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2007. In general, homes in Summit At Copper Square are about $170,000 – $650,000 and sit on 1251.5-acre lots with one bedroom and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.