- Current Prices:$324,900
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$495 to $545,$399/quarter,$250 to $272
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,813 to 3,321Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Summit At Westridge are about $175,000 – $345,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.