- Current Prices:$179,000
- Closed Prices:$157,000 to $174,000
- Median Sale Price:$164,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$240/mo,$240
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 1,742Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Summit Lake is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Summit Lake are about $60,000 – $195,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.