- Current Prices:$898,000
- Closed Prices:$775,000 to $1,012,500
- Median Sale Price:$880,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$741
- Association Fee Ranges:$295/quarter,$295 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,170 to 1,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Summit features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Summit represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summit are $865,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.