- Current Prices:$825,000 to $999,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $889,500
- Median Sale Price:$739,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/mo,$0 to $102
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,693 to 6,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summit are about $565,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on 9068-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.