- Current Prices:$474,999 to $585,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$540,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$460
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/mo,$0 to $395
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,046 to 1,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Summit Park features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summit Park are $480,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.