- Current Prices:$193,500 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $233,000
- Median Sale Price:$174,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,215 to 2,035Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Summit Pines features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $997 to as high as $2,725. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,534 to as high as $2,403.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.