- Current Prices:$193,500 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $233,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $250,$130/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,215 to 2,035Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The style of homes in Summit Pines run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,000 to as high as $2,725. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,509 to as high as $2,217.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.