- Current Prices:$2,475,000
- Closed Prices:$1,550,000 to $2,475,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,774,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$284
- Association Fee Ranges:$475/mo,$475
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:5,006 to 8,720Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summit Ridge are about $375,000 – $2,600,000 and sit on 757.5-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.