- Current Prices:$600,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$419,000 to $869,000
- Median Sale Price:$557,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$275
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,887 to 3,067Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Summit Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summit Ridge are about $290,000 – $450,000 and sit on 10268.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.