- Current Prices:$315,000
- Closed Prices:$274,900 to $297,000
- Median Sale Price:$287,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$102 to $103/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:2,090 to 2,616Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Summit Ridge is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Summit Ridge are $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.