- Current Prices:$85,000 to $129,900
- Closed Prices:$53,500 to $130,000
- Median Sale Price:$103,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $324/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:722 to 1,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Summit Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summit Village are about $40,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.