- Current Prices:$125,000 to $135,000
- Closed Prices:$38,000 to $124,890
- Median Sale Price:$73,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $324/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:722 to 1,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
If you're in the market for a new home, Summit Village has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $240 to $344. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $621 to as high as $1,295 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.