- Current Prices:$109,900 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $324/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:722 to 1,525Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Summit Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Summit Village are about $40,000 – $145,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.