- Current Prices:$614,600 to $729,000
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $619,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$434
- Association Fee Ranges:$350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,416 to 1,750Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Summit Village is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Summit Village are $510,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.