- Current Prices:$219,900 to $702,000
- Closed Prices:$219,000 to $647,782
- Median Sale Price:$349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$900,$225/quarter,$212 to $333/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,090 to 6,125Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Sun City Carolina Lakes is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Sun City Carolina Lakes are about $240,000 – $615,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.