- Current Prices:$348,900 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $1,198,000
- Median Sale Price:$519,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$302
- Association Fee Ranges:$118 to $369/quarter,$105 to $427/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 3,086Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Sun City Lincoln Hills are about $360,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.