- Current Prices:$515,000 to $749,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$456,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$292
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$120 to $160/mo,$152 to $486/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:964 to 2,538Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sun City are about $295,000 – $740,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.