- Current Prices:$307,777 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$254,000 to $682,500
- Median Sale Price:$360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $295,$217 to $259/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,099 to 2,974Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sun City Shadow Hills are about $230,000 – $825,000 and sit on 5238.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.