- Closed Prices:$123,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 1,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Sun Lake are $135,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.