- Current Prices:$195,000
- Closed Prices:$146,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$172,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$67 to $100/mo,$0 to $279,$248 to $290/quarter,$270 to $830
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,464 to 3,414Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Sun Lakes is a neighborhood in Sun City Center, Florida. Homes in Sun Lakes are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sun Lakes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.