- Current Prices:$405,000
- Closed Prices:$283,500 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$308,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$456
- Association Fee Ranges:$335,$260 to $345/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:572 to 889Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Sun Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sun Ridge are about $220,000 – $385,000 and sit on 16528-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.