- Current Prices:$335,000 to $469,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$309,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$315
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 1952
- Sq. Ft.:611 to 2,059Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sun-Tan Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sun-Tan Village are about $125,000 – $380,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.