- Current Prices:$221,999 to $312,850
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $344,900
- Median Sale Price:$244,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $30/mo,$0 to $360/quarter,$300 to $369
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,196 to 2,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Sunfield. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $360. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,731 to as high as $10,758 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.