- Current Prices:$425,000
- Closed Prices:$317,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$264/quarter,$88 to $264/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,530 to 2,136Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunfish At The Hammocks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunfish At The Hammocks are about $190,000 – $410,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.