- Current Prices:$292,500 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$288,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$490 to $528/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 2,146Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Sunfish Bay Condominiums is a neighborhood in Clearwater, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are contemporary and non-traditional style, and they were built between 1973 and 1978. Homes in Sunfish Bay Condominiums are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 1.25-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sunfish Bay Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.