- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$178,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$290/mo,$290
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1976 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 1,294Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Sunflower is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $290. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,082 to as high as $2,785.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.