- Current Prices:$485,000 to $519,000
- Closed Prices:$425,500 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$85/mo,$75 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,100 to 2,510Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Sunflower is a neighborhood in La Quinta, California. Homes in Sunflower are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 5201.5-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, driveway and street, and homes in Sunflower typically have four spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.